DigitalPlus Consulting takes a great deal of pride to the communities we serve. We invest not only dollars, but also volunteer time and technology to area schools, parks, clubs, sports teams and charitable organizations throughout Indianapolis and surrounding regions. Many of our employees volunteer their personal time and resources, and are important civic leaders making their communities stronger. As DigitalPlus Consulting continues to provide the latest communications technology, we understand that remaining involved in our communities is important.
- Board Member at Multi Service Center Inc. (HMSCI) offers social service assistance to indigent, undeserved, homeless, and disaster relieved individuals and residents throughout the metropolitan districts of Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Board Member at Buckner's Place. Buckner's Place inspires men and women of all walks of life who encounter co-occurring disorders to succeed in achieving a lifetime of emotional, behavioral and social well-being thru the pathway of recovery.
- Former Board Member at Central Indiana Fuller Center for Housing. The Fuller Center for Housing, faith-driven and Christ-centered, promotes collaborative and innovative partnerships with individuals and organizations in an unrelenting quest to provide adequate shelter for all people in need worldwide.
- Board Member at Eagledale Little League Eagledale Little League is celebrating its 53rd year of Little League in Indianapolis. It is our desire and commitment to be able to continue to offer the children of the Eagledale/Speedway area a fun and safe place to learn the values of team sports.
- DigitalPlus Consulting volunteers and contributes to the Hendricks County YMCA, Helping build strong kids, strong families and strong communities.